10.11.2011

So listen close...

Hair inspiration.

As you can see, I've been a little bit obsessed with the hair trend, Ombré.
I'm in college, so every chance I get, I'm on the internet just scouring anything and everything. Also, I seem to be getting bored with my hair. Again. I'm growing out my bangs again because I miss not having bangs. And every time I look at Kristen Stewart's beautiful hair, I get sad. So yeah.
There's only so much you can do to long hair without cutting it all off. So what do I think of?
Changing the color of my hair.
I've never dyed it before which makes me a little uneasy. But if I do dye it, it will most likely be Ombré. I'm all about baby steps people.

If I were to do it anytime soon, I think the winner would be Megan Fox's hair. It starts at the perfect length and we almost have the same hair color. Hers is even darker than mine, so if works on her, hopefully it would work on me.
Here's hoping.

Oh and sorry about the lack of outfit posts, and just posts in general. I got sick over the weekend. Still love you all, though. Smiles.

13 comments:

Kristen said...

I think you could rock it, mine kinda naturally did that if you remember.. I got super bored of it, but thats prolly because I didn't choose to have it, my hair just did it! :P

Victoria said...

Thanks deary! :)

Lainey said...

What is your obsession with talentless, ugly, K-Stew? I like Megan Fox's hair for you. It's like your length and I think you would look really pretty with it.

Liz Lizo said...

You could totally own this look... Love Stereo Hearts, learned the lyrics just so I could sing along.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

Victoria said...

Sister- I love her hair, and she's cool and laid back.

Thanks to both comments!
Now i just need to figure out how I'm going to do it. Lol

jane said...

I'm obsessed too !!!

Fabrizia said...

I'm obsessed too, great selection, love them! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Lorena said...

Love the ombre, I did something similar to my hair and I love it, so I say go for it :)

t said...

Nice hair!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment !!!Follow you back!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Diana Cunha said...

Lovely!
Following you!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
xo DC

Francesca Giusti said...

love this post, and this color!!!! I follow u!
pass to my blog and follow me too :D
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Marcella said...

I love this fully brunette version of the ombre trend, much easier on the eyes than the blonde tips.

x Marcella
www.fashiondistraction.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...