10.30.2011

Oh fantasy free me...

Happy almost Halloween!
The people here have been dressed up in their costumes since the beginning of last week so I guess we've been celebrating for a while.
But just to ourselves. We've been busy all weekend but not too much to skip Halloween altogether. I had three complete costumes this weekend.

1. The first was just a little something I put together for Rocky, a homage to Columbia if you will, since I sparkled like the night sky. I still would like her entire outfit please. But anyway. Once again we saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's tradition. Smiles. I didn't know what makeup to do for the outfit so I just decided on who else? Lady Gaga and her "Judas" makeup. And that's Veronica in all her Magenta-ness.

2. Being a zombie is fun. Enough said. Just look how disgusting Veronica looks. Smiles.

3. And what can I say about our mother monster Lady Gaga? I absolutely loved doing her "Born This Way" zombie look for Halloween. Wouldn't you? Exactly. I just wish my hair was longer. And pink.


Anyway. I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween weekend.
xo


Follow Queen Victoria Reigns

6 comments:

Lainey said...

This is so friggin amazing. I love all the looks you guys put together. I hope you had a happy halloween!

Paper Doll said...

awesome costumes! i also spent my halloween at the rocky horror picture show!

nice blog btw :)

love
kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

Winda Tiodang said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*
-YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

(PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

C & M said...

wow! i love the makeup and costume!!! amazing, you look so much like Gaga
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Dandy-Doll said...

What a terrifying costume!! Great job on the make-up!

XOXO


http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

I am in awe! Love all the looks! The make up turned out awesome too! Vern looks super scary! xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...