10.13.2011

Because it's all so clear...

So I guess October in Santa Cruz means being incredibly hot as balls outside.
Veronica got a couple shots of me with my trusty water bottle before class yesterday. I'm still feelin' a little sniffly and gross so this is the best I can do.

Updates:
- I've started my Christmas Lust/Wish List. It's going very well. Smiles.
- I found a great blouse at Salvation Army yesterday and all clothes were 50% off. I can't wait to wear it.
- I've added a few inspirational wedding dresses to my wedding folder on my computer (we all have one, ladies it's okay). I should do a post about it one day.
- I have some new obsessions: Jenny Packham and Tyler Shields' photography. Enough said.
- Oh and new crushes, Will Arnett and Colton Haynes. Love.
- The Vampire Diaries is on tonight. And you know I love me some vampires. I would love to do a photoshoot like this.

Anyway, I think it's time for a trip back home. I'm sick as well as homesick.
Talk to you soon. xo

BACKLESS CROP TOP - F21/ SKIRT - WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET VIA CROSSROADS TRADING CO./ MINNETONKA MOCCASINS/ VINTAGE SUNNIES/ MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK IN FIFTH AVE. FUCHSIA

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP

It's a Simple Plan kind of day. Smiles.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

cute! :) I love that skirt! and hopefully next year i will be suffering through the hot as balls octobers in santa cruz with you! xo

Victoria said...

Yay! <3

Lainey said...

The first pic is amazing. I love the mix of prints.

t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sheyla said...

Cute! I'm in love with your skirt!

Love,
sheyla
www.freestyle-moda.blogspot.com

Kinga said...

Love it! :)

www.kingline18.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

I love your skirt!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love your maxi skirt :)

Fashion and Mie said...

Cute look!

Would you like to follow each other?

http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

Nixie Pyrena said...

the pattern of your maxi skirt is so unique ! me likey !

have a nice day Victoria ;)
The Endless Wishlist

Liz Lizo said...

I love that skirt, it's perfect with the striped shirt.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

lasophia said...

Love how you mixed those prints! Im pretty inspired by you starting your xmas list already. I cant think of anything I really need except some urban decay makeup yah!

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...