10.16.2011

Anytime will do...

So this outfit post was completely accidental. I'm wearing a hat for goodness sake. I never do that. Haha.
Yesterday, Veronica and I were studying for a test we have tomorrow and we definitely needed a break. We were in the need for groceries anyway so we decided to head downtown to Safeway and Trader Joe's.
I hadn't really worn these shoes out yet since I got them. My sister got them for me from Urban Outfitters because they were on sale (and she loves me) and I love them. They started hurting after about 4 hours of wearing them and that was only because I was running around Santa Cruz getting groceries and hopping on buses since we don't have a car.
But Veronica got the idea of doing a video for her Youtube channel of our adventure downtown and it turned out pretty well.
Best part of the trip was that I finally bought pumpkin ice cream from Trader Joe's. If you haven't tried it, shame on you. And go get it now since it's seasonal.
Anyway. Enjoy:



Watch all of Veronica's videos here.
xo

FALL OUT BOY SHIRT - DIY/ THRIFTED CARDIGAN, BACKPACK AND HAT/ F21 JEANS/ DEENA & OZZY LACE UP BOOTIES/ REVLON LIPSTICK IN ORANGE FLIP

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP

13 comments:

Lainey said...

1. I loved this video so much! It definitely made me feel like I was there with u guys!
2. Why was there toilet paper on Veronica's desk?
3. I live for tj's pumpkin ice cream.
4. Yay, you're wearing the shoes I got you!
5. You look cute with the hat! And I really love Veronica's sweater.
6. I miss and love you guys!

Kristen said...

So Ate basically said everything I wanted to say.. Do more videos! Both of you guys look adorable! Love your backpack ;) and I second Lainey's #6!!!! *MUAH*

Victoria said...

:D
We're both sicky. They were her tissues. Lol

<3

Ulrika said...

I love the look, the nerdy outfit looks perfect on you :D

/U
pug-a-licious

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Fabulous outfit, I love it!!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Analisa said...

I love your shoes and the beanie :)

Ashley said...

You look really comfy and I love your sherling lined wedges ! SO chic ! x

Make Shift Model (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

You are so gorgeous I want to eat you up!!! So excited for the Disco Ponyness too!!! :) xxx <3

Victoria said...

:D <3

C & M said...

gorgeous outfit! i love the shoes!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Ms.Fashionista said...

Love your boots! Follow each other?

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

mici said...

woa, the shoes are supercool :))

Danii said...

I like your outfit. Very casual and awesome slouchy cardigan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...