9.05.2011

Cheers...

I got the best surprise today.

First of all, I cut my bangs again. I want them to be long but not too long by the time it gets to Christmas time. I have a vision. Anyway, today I felt was going to be a good day since I was going shopping in Pasadena with the mother and sissy. We kinda had a girls day which was very fun. But before all that, I was in my room getting ready and deciding what shoes to wear and my sister calls me into the living room. She surprises me with none other than the Jeffrey Campbell Litas that I've been ranting about for forever!!! Now we have matching Jeffrey Campbells since she has the Foxy shoe. Yay! I cried. Seriously. Love my big sissy.

Before all that happened, I decided that today was the day I would take the picture for the Teen Vogue Snapshot Contest. This was the picture I entered. Help me win by finding and commenting me here.

So anyway, I feel grand. How about you all? Smiles.

JEFFREY CAMPBELL HEELS/ VINTAGE SKIRT, LEATHER VEST, BELT AND LOUIS VUITTON BAG/ T-SHIRT - URBAN
OUTFITTERS/ FEATHER EARRING - DIY

Listening to: Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna

5 comments:

Veronica aka Tawny1023 said...

YAY! :D You look amazing! :)

jessica wu said...

hey, i love your style so much!
this is amazing.
great skirt too

following :)
i found you on teen vogue

xx

Lainey said...

This is probably one of my favorite outfit of yours ever.

Ulrika said...

Wow, I love the skirt and the shoes ! You look breathtaking !

/U
pug-a-licious

Sheyla said...

This is a cool outfit! I'm loving the harsh leather mixture with the soft and flowy maxi skirt :)

www.freestyle-moda.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...