9.29.2011

But it's over now...

Yesterday was a Wednesday - Hump Day.
It's a day that kinda sucks almost worse than a Monday. And it was extremely hot outside. A great difference from today, which was misty and cold and gloomy. Great lounging weather.
But anyway, yesterday I was in a little funk because the morning was kinda cold so by the time I got out of my first and second class, it was burning up outside. So I survived my Hump Day by actually getting ready and wearing something suitable for the annoying weather. Oh and eating cookies. Smiles.

Veronica took some pictures while strolling along to our last class of the day. And yes, that is a cup of Dr. Pepper in my hand because it was amazingly hot as balls outside.
Then we took more pictures in our room. As you can see, I'm in much need of decoration on my side. Working on that soon.

Other things.
I love Kristen Stewart on the cover of W Magazine. Such a good change in looks for her. She's never this glamorous.
Oh, and I'm excited for Breaking Dawn in November. I'll admit it.
And I'm doubly excited for Snow White and the Huntsman with her and Chris Hemsworth.

Yup. A bunch of random Kristen Stewart news.
Oh, and click on the link to see her in a Marcus Foster music video I love. Smiles.
Beautiful song.

VINTAGE SKIRT, JEWELRY AND SUNNIES/ THRIFTED LEATHER BACKPACK/ POLKA DOT SHIRT - F21/ SANDALS - KENNETH COLE REACTION

PHOTOS COURTESY OF VERONICA SHEPP

7 comments:

Lainey said...

You look so friggin cute, I cant stand it! love you soooo much.

Victoria said...

Love you!!! :)

augustalolita said...

i saw those photos of Kristen and i was shocked!! she looks so freaking gorgeous!! and this is my first to see these snow white pics and it looks good!! i want to see it :)

Kristen said...

Kristen is beyond. Lucky to share her name. You are fabulous as always. And DP (yayay). Your room is in serious need of some Vicker (Vicki mixed with Bester) decorations! Backpack! That was such a good find that day! Love you! xoxo.

Victoria said...

Aw. Love yooou! xo

Natalie Suarez said...

so fun! i love it :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

We really love your pictures! The pictures show how much fun you had during your hump day Wednesday! We love your outfits! Kristen Stewart on the cover of the W magazine is really a must-have! She is truly a glamorous chic! The snow white pictures are really amazing! Very nice post!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...