8.15.2011

Take it as a song...

So I just had a great sister weekend!

I haven't slept over my sister's house since the Eisley concert and that was only for a night. I spent the whole weekend with her. Yesterday, I went to the Fairfax flea market and Shareen's with her, her best friend Kate, and her sister Megan and we had a grand old time.
I bought a great red skirt and some vintage pins for a DIY surprise I better finish by fall.

And tomorrow, bestie Veronica is coming down to visit for the week and I'm so excited!!!

I need lots of coffee and macarons for this week. It's going to be awesome.
xo

CROP TOP - F21/ SKIRT - WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET FROM CROSSROADS/ FEATHER - DIY/ VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE BAG AND JEWELRY

Listening to: Detlef Schrempf - Band of Horses

2 comments:

augustalolita said...

you ladies look wonderful!! love your sunglasses and skirt <3

Victoria said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...