8.21.2011

Faster than my bullet...

These past five days, which felt like ten days, were the best ever. Bestie Veronica came down and hung out with the gang in Monrovia and had a jammin' time.
We went The Americana in Glendale, and Burbank for the car show and to visit my sister at her work. It was super fun and I went into It's a Wrap! for the first time and I fell in love with a clutch that I couldn't afford. But anyway.
Last night I also said goodbye to besters Kristen and Christine since they're going off to college. So early. I don't go back until next month.
But yeah, Vern also left this afternoon, not before sneaking in a trip to the mall to get boba since it's her new favorite, and some Cuban food at Merengue. I was really sad. But only a month left now before I get to reunite with the Santa Cruz peeps. Woo.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.


Now enjoying some end of the weekend In-N-Out and coconut water. Beautiful.

VINTAGE BLOUSE AND BOOTIES/ SHORTS - COTTON ON
Listening to: Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...