7.08.2011

It feels like home to me...

I really don't want this to end.
The last world premiere of Harry Potter happened two days ago in Trafalgar Square in the UK for the Deathly Hallows Part II and it was a tear fest. The cast and crew were crying, especially Emma Watson as she made a speech about her experience. The photos of them crying made me really sad. It breaks my heart. I couldn't even imagine. I'm only a fan and I can't even let Harry Potter go. It's been about twelve years. Twelve years I've been obsessing over these books and movies about this boy named Harry Potter. It was my entire childhood, and now my childhood is officially ending. In a week, it all ends.

You probably have figured out that this next week's roll of blogs that you will see from me will be about Harry Potter. Everything Harry. The first of them is the premiere and the gorgeous Oscar de la Renta tulle dress that Emma Watson wore as she bawled her pretty eyes out. I've been going on and on about how amazing she is and how amazing her sense of style is and the dress she wore was the perfect one to end her reign as Hermione Granger.


Listening to: Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk

4 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

:'( I'm so sad about the entire thing. But at least we fans will have Pottermore to look forward to! And the theme park (which I'm going to next week)!

Titine and totoche said...

Hi! You're right I also grew up reading Harry Potter, I remember I was so sad just reading the last book.

Also, thanks for visiting my blog :)! Thanks for the follow, though I don't see it? If you tell me where it is, I follow back for sure :)!!

Saludos

Lainey said...

omgod, I'm bawling right now.

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Goosebumps. x hivenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...