7.22.2011

For you, I am blinded...

I'm going to just talk about some things. I haven't done that in a while.

After Harry Potter ended, I went into somewhat of a depression, but not really. I was kind of lethargic and slept in my Snape shirt for five nights in a row. I didn't dress up really for anything I did. And I hated being at home. I want to go back to Santa Cruz like now even though I don't want to, at the same time. I don't know.

This past week has been pretty rough. I got some news on Monday that kind of shook my family up and I won't bring up any details but I have to say, I am always surprised at how the human mind works. No one can learn how it works, it's just impossible. I swear. But anyway, I've had to deal with the news on my own since no one understands my side of it except for my sister. I don't understand it myself.

Everything you do in life is a decision. Decisions that you make can be absolutely terrible or they can be incredibly right. Some decisions can either turn out good or bad. The one that was made on Monday is one of those decisions. It is one that still has hope, in my opinion. It's horrible right now, but later on, I hope it will feel better and be better for all of us.
I feel like I should make a decision like this in my own situation. The sucky thing is, I can't make decisions for the life of me. It's really hard. I don't know how to go about doing it.
That's one of my many problems.

Thankfully, I have things to calm me down, or distract me, if you will. I've decided to start making feather earrings and sell them for a profit. Something I love doing and making money while I'm doing it. I'm only selling to friends right now but hopefully the business will take off.

Today I'm getting a much needed break from life. Megan is taking me rollerskating tonight and I'm excited to try it for the first time. Wish me luck.
I am also excited for some In-N-Out tonight. Smiles.

By the way, sorry that this post didn't make any sense whatsoever.

3 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Sometimes it's necessary to be ambiguous.

indie by heart said...

I think that this post had perfect sense, I loved reading it. :> Thanks for stopping by at my blog and huge smile that you started following ! ^^


xx indie by heart,
new follower. :)

Victoria said...

Thank you so much!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...