7.03.2011

All through the daylight...

Just some photos from my day out with the family.
We went to the Americana in Glendale, had a nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory and dessert at Crumbs Bake Shop. Sister at Lainey Turns the Camera On and I love cupcakes. Especially red velvet. Yum. Smiles.
Enjoy.

VINTAGE LEATHER VEST/ WHITE TEE - KILL CITY FROM WASTELAND/ BELT - VINTAGE/ JEAN SHORTS - CALVIN KLEIN/ FEATHERS - BY SAMII RYAN/ BROGUES - F21/ VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE BAG

Oh and bester Kristen told me last night about her new blog Better Off With A Federoff which you all need to follow. I love that kid. Smiles.

Listening to: Daylight - Matt & Kim

2 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Love those shoes!

And I'm absolutely in love with cupcakes.

Lainey said...

I can't eat red velvet cupcakes anymore. :( That was a fun day! Mom's face makes me laugh in that kissy picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...