6.27.2011

I'll eat you up...

So you all know that I was fierce Ke$ha last Saturday at the famous Alex Mendoza's Nicki Minaj/Britney Spears/Ke$ha party. I had glitter all over my face and I still do even two days after the party. But I loved it. I only had my 35mm camera unfortunately so I will post those pictures from the night when I get the film developed. That's the only downside to not having a good digital to post pictures right away. However, thankfully, my sis at Lainey Turns the Camera On had her trusty camera as always and she got some shots of me before I left.
I absolutely loved my outfit. I made two pieces of my outfit myself and the shorts I ripped a little bit more. I made the GET SLEAZY shirt with spray paint and I made a feather earring which surprisingly turned out really well. I'm planning on making more feathers so I can sell them. I wore the earring along with the red feathers I got from By Samii Ryan which I posted about a while ago. The rest of the outfit I already had in my closet. Not a surprise, for I love buying costume-y pieces of clothing. You never know when you'll need them.
I will post pictures from the night once I get my roll developed.

BOOTS - ME TOO/ SHORTS - COTTON ON/ SHIRT AND FEATHER - DIY/ RED FEATHERS - BY SAMII RYAN/ SEQUIN CARDIGAN AND JEWELRY - VINTAGE

Listening to: Cannibal - Ke$ha

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I adore this!! You look better than Ke$ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...