6.13.2011

I may be bad...

Now I know a lot of people hate her, but I love Kristen Stewart. I don't know why people don't like her. She has great style, a hot man, hair that does whatever she wants it to do, movies that are making her a fortune. Yeah sure, she's alright at the acting thing but come on who cares?

So I've been really busy rehearsing for bestie Kristen's senior recital this week and I realized I didn't get to post anything about the MTV Movie Awards so I'm going to do that now.
Kristen Stewart likes to take risks on the red carpet which I love. And I love when a celebrity has a dress that gets haters and lovers. I thought her red Balmain minidress was amazing and the fact that it has safety pins all over it and I still like it makes it great because I don't usually like punky clothing.
Also her hair is effortless. She makes me miss not having bangs.

Oh and another thing - her nail color. It's like a dark navy blue and I want it now. I looked it up and of course it's Essie. It's called "Midnight Cami." Love.

Anyway.

4 comments:

Lainey said...

I like that nail polish and that's it. She's a poopface. Haha!

Danielle Barbe said...

LOVE the dress! i just don't think she's a good actress but her style (especially on the red carpet) is different and spot-on.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Loooove that fierce studded dress! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Henar said...

Aww,that's lovely,
I like it!!

Henar ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...