1.15.2011

I need your loving like the sunshine...

So I should be reading one of the thirteen books I have to read for my Holocaust class but I have something to say. Also, Veronica and I are eating yummy Burger and about to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Today, Veronica and I took a bus and studied a little bit at the Starbucks downtown. But only a bit. The stores call to me. I also wanted to look for a birthday gift for the man since his birthday is coming up. I realize I love getting him clothes because he basically looks good in everything.
Since he probably doesn't even read this, I can say that I bought one of his gifts, which is a vintage bow tie. Let me say that I am now in love with bow ties, or just bows in general. I love androgyny and I already wear a lot of men's clothing because it's just amazing but I have yet to try doing the bow tie thing. I tried on Andy's bow tie and took some snapshots on my phone and I think I found something I want to try more often.

DENIM SHIRT AND SHORTS - F21/ BOW TIE - MOON ZOOM VINTAGE STORE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...