12.11.2009

Take me away...

My life is really confusing right now, I'll admit it.
It's confusing in every way- parents, school, friends, guys, just life. I don't know what to do about it because it's never been this bad before. Lately, I've been feeling really distant to everything. That's probably my body telling me that it needs some Victoria time away from everything. I wish it was easy for me to just put everything down and take a break. But unfortunately, nothing is that simple.

When things aren't going well in my life, I try to look for things that do make me happy.

What makes me happy:
-my loud family
-friends who make me laugh
-singing when no one is home
-dancing in my room like an idiot
-the rush of performing onstage
-watching Glee
-drama on Gossip Girl
-shopping when I have money to spend
-baking anything from brownies to lasagna
-people with good fashion sense
-finding inspiration

And I did find inspiration today. I found an Alice in Wonderland themed photo shoot that was featured in Vogue a couple of years ago. The best designers in the world each made an Alice look and they are all incredibly beautiful.
At least Alice was able to run away from everything.

Tom Ford

John Galliano

Olivier Theyskens (Rochas)

Karl Lagerfeld

Viktor & Rolf

Photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...