7.22.2010

Your clothes just fall off, as the day goes...

Summer is dragging on. It's really hot. I'm excited for fall. I always get like this in the middle of the summer.
So there are a couple of fall trends I fell in love with at New York Fashion Week a couple months ago. I look forward to getting cheaper versions of what I saw since I can't afford anything.
I decided that I will share them with you today.

1. Fur - I already have a faux fur vest that was given to me by my sister, but I would like to have a faux fur coat. I don't want it to be too big and I saw some that are perfect.

Michael Kors - Derek Lam - Peter Som

2. Romance - I have realized I need to dress more girlie. I mean, I like girlie clothes but it all depends on what the piece of clothing looks like. I want something romantic but edgy. Give me black lace. Love it.

Philosophy - Rodarte - Vera Wang

3. Fantasy Blood - This shade could be super scary on people, but if it's done right, it's beautiful. It's a rich and beautiful color.

Rodarte - Diesel Black Gold - DKNY

Enjoy your day.
xoxo

Listening to: Double Vision - 3OH!3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...