7.19.2010

Serait-ce possible alors...

I am in love with everything French. And I am in love with Vogue. And after looking at Marion Cotillard wearing Dior in this month's issue of Vogue, you should be too. This is now one of my favorite Vogue covers. Love her.

I'm in such an interesting mood today. I don't know what it is.
I guess I'm really tired. Yesterday, we had a lot of family over for a reunion of sorts and I watched kiddies all day and accumulated food babies in my belly. This morning, some of the family staying at our house left for San Francisco, including Michelle. I miss that little girl already. They're coming back next weekend but I have to get used to it. I saw my sis for a little bit for lunch in LA today again, which was very good. Also the man, Andy, left for a family vacation so I said goodbye to him as well. Not going to be back for a couple weeks. Now I sit at my computer watching reruns of What I Like About You (yes, I watch that show).
Yeah so odd mood. I think I just miss a bunch of people.

Listening to: Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni

1 comment:

La Mode En Rose said...

those photos are amazing!
i'm following back!


kisses from La Mode En Rose= )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...