7.17.2010

Caught in the melody...

I apologize for not having any posts in the last week. I've been busy taking care of this little girl:

My six year old cousin Michelle. Smiles.
I had relatives from Kentucky and England coming all week and we basically took them to every tourist location in Los Angeles, as in Chinatown, Hollywood Blvd, Disneyland, you name it. My dad's birthday was also this week so we did that. Today is my first break from family and I have bester Gi's birthday party to go to. Busy busy busy.

Since I have been a busy bee this week, a week in photos will do at the moment.

PURPLE DRESS - AMERICAN APPAREL/ LEATHER VEST - VINTAGE
BUTTON UP DRESS - URBAN RENEWAL/ GLADIATOR SANDALS - KENNETH COLE REACTION
GRAPHIC TEE AND DENIM SHORTS- COTTON ON
POLKA DOT BUTTON UP DRESS - VINTAGE

Listening to: Cousins - Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...