7.12.2010

A boombox is not a toy...

I have to tell you about this little band called Sunscribe...


Last night, I went to Chain Reaction in Anaheim with Andy and Gi to see bester Jeff's band play and it was an extremely jammin' time. They have this great unique sound compared to everyone else who played. I thought they were the best of the night. I may be a little biased since my best friend is in the band and all but whatever. Smiles.

I have a new favorite tee. And it's this men's really soft and light striped shirt from a store I now love called Cotton On. I wore it to Chain Reaction and it was so comfortable. I love wearing men's clothes and I will never get tired of that trend no matter what anyone says. I wear it all the time now. Love it.

POCKET TEE - COTTON ON/ JEAN LEGGINGS - F21/ BROGUES - STEVE MADDEN

Listening to: Broman Candle - Sunscribe

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...