7.26.2010

Baby I like it...

This past weekend was a big blur.
I saw a wonderful musical at the Duarte Performing Arts Center with my besties as the leads. They did Beauty and the Beast and it was beautiful. The theatre was packed. I got to dress up for the first time this summer. Then again, my dressing up is a plain tee and a skirt or jeans and a nice shirt. I need to wear heels more often. Or just be fancy for no reason at all. Now I'm rambling.



This was the first time I wore the brocade skirt I fixed up in a while and it felt pretty good. I love when I have DIY projects that turn out nicely.

Anyway, so Saturday, my parents and I left for Santa Cruz since I had Orientation to go to and we had a great time. I walked around the city, met new people, and explored my campus. Photos from that will be up soon.

I need to go shopping. That is all.
Smiles.

V-NECK - UO/ BROCADE SKIRT - DIY/ BAG - VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE

Listening to: I Like It (feat. Pitbull) - Enrique Inglesias

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...