6.05.2010

You make me live...

Recently, I read about something on my sister's blog over at laineyturnsthecameraon.com about how important her friends are. That made me think about the loves of my life and my besties who make me the happiest ever.
And especially because my senior year is soon ending, I'm thinking about the people I will be leaving when I go off to UC Santa Cruz next year.
My sister has therefore inspired me to show off the people I consider my beautiful best friends.
So without further ado:

KRISTEN

JEFF

CHRISTINE

EDDIE

ROSE

GISELLE

PANCHY

SARAH

MICHAEL

MEGAN

ANDREW

There seems to be too many of them. But I don't think so. In my mind, these are the people I will still be in contact with in ten years. They each have a special place in my heart.
Smiles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...