6.28.2010

Sometimes I wish for falling...



So Eclipse is upon us.
I no longer look forward to seeing how well the movies are done anymore but just want to see what the creators have come up with every time.
What I do look forward to is what the cast wears to the premiere.
The three leads did not disappoint.

I actually liked Kristen Stewart's white backless Elie Saab dress. A lot of people didn't. I love any Elie Saab. Simple as that. As far as the men go, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner in their Gucci - very nice. Fell in love with RPattz even more when I saw him in the maroon. Taking risks is sexy.

Listening to: Falling - Florence + the Machine

2 comments:

La Mode En Rose said...

nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Victoria said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...