6.11.2010

Rock that body...



I am officially out of high school!
Yesterday I, along with the rest of the class of 2010 checked out of Monrovia High.
Everyone was signing yearbooks, and I cried in almost every class. It was very sad. I still have a week until we actually graduate but it's all still ending. Next week will be full of more crying with the Senior Breakfast, Siggy Awards, and graduation.

After we checked out, I went home and took a power nap to get ready for Grad Night. It was fantastic. We hopped on the buses to Disneyland and it was a grand time. I was there for about thirteen hours. Pretty great experience.

This was before:


And after:


I am content. Smiles.

ME: TANK AND FLORAL SHORTS-F21/ CARDIGAN-VINTAGE/ PURSE-VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...