5.10.2010

My love does it good...

Had my penultimate AP test ever for biology. Probably didn't do so hot but it doesn't matter.
Anyway, Mother's Day was yesterday. I had some fun times in Pasadena with the family. We ate at my mom's favorite restaurant Noodle World and it was yum of course.
I haven't seen my sissy in a while. I like her a lot.

Oh. So a while ago, I made a skirt and I never knew when to wear it. I decided to wear it yesterday. It turned out really well.
Also, I only have side bangs right now because of the show. So I making the most of it because after the show, it's back to my goal.

Happy Mother's Day mom!

Smiles.

ME: BLACK BLAZER-VINTAGE JONES NEW YORK/ CROP TOP-F21/ SKIRT-DIY/ TIGHTS-ANNE KLEIN/ BROGUES-STEVE MADDEN/ BAG-FRANCO SARTO

SISTER: JACKET-TCEC COUTURE/ JEANS-SNEAK PEEK/ BOOTS-GUESS BY MARCIANO/ NECKLACE-H&M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...