1.02.2010

I can cry if I want to...

So today was my actual birthday. Therefore I am now an adult. Woo.

Some of the things on my wish list are no longer on my wish list.
First, I got a journal. And it's about time. I have too much going on in my life to not document it in writing.


And second, I got a new phone. New year means changes. The old phone reminded me too much of past memories that I do not want to remember. I have quickly fallen in love with it.

I had a small get together at my house today with the besties and they did not disappoint in making me happy that they are my besties.

Just watch.





ME-OWL SHIRT: FOREVER 21/CUTOFFS: DIY/LACE TIGHTS: MOSSIMO

1 comment:

Lainey said...

That was a really cute video. You and Andy look so different.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...