1.17.2010

And I came here to make you dance tonight...


My last fall play at MHS- The Children's Hour


Being in this play has challenged me to do my best and I will never forget this experience.
I'm especially happy that I did this show with some of my besties, Jeff, Kristen, Christine, and Eddie. And then my other besties who do not participate in theatre came to see the show and it made me love them so much.
Another thing, my sister told me how much she loved me in the show and that meant a lot to me since she is an inspiration to me in the acting world.
All of that and everyone I love coming to see it made it worth doing.
I spent three months being an emotional wreck to play this part and I don't regret any of it.

Thank you everyone for making this amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...