12.22.2009

You are the one...

After a very long hard search of finding the perfect dress for my 18th birthday, I have FINALLY found it.
I thought it would never happen, but it did. And I am eternally grateful.
I won't post a picture because it will ruin the surprise. But this dress is like no other.
It is a perfect mix of two of the Emma Watson dresses I posted. I am so glad she grew up to be this high fashion inspiration goddess.

Another awesome thing, I booked my caterer for the cake. It's this place that's basically down my street and also around the corner from the Monrovian Restaurant where the party is going to be.


I drew a sketch of the cake and everything. I got inspiration from these.


Today was a very productive day. I'm very happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...