12.27.2009

This is my winter song...

Merry two days after Christmas!



I hope everyone had a safe and amazing Christmas because I know I did.

First, on Christmas Eve, I had this great late dinner with the family before we opened presents at midnight. It's our tradition.
My family is the best. They know me, therefore giving me exactly what I was hoping for. It was great.

The next day, I saw one of my loves Robert Downey Jr. being all hot and British in Sherlock Holmes. That man can seriously do anything. I could not decide when he looked the handsomest. It was baffling. However, that movie reminded me of the reason why I am in love with British men and RDJ. Love.

I mean look at him. It was bowler hats galore.



ME-YELLOW V-NECK: UO/BLAZER: VINTAGE/BANGLES: VINTAGE/COCKTAIL RINGS: FOREVER 21/TROUSER PANTS: FOREVER 21
SISTER-BROWN JACKET: SPENSE/FLORAL CORSET: FOREVER 21/JEANS: SNEAK PEEK/SHOES: MARC FISHER

1 comment:

Lainey said...

He is smokin' hot! Like damn. Mmm. Yum. Lick. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...