11.27.2009

At your most beautiful...

I still have a food baby in my stomach.




It is Thanksgiving and of course I ate a truckload.
But Thanksgiving is not just about food, though it is a big part. It's about being thankful for what I have in my life. These people above take a part in that, as well as friends, shelter, clothing and food.
So today, for the second time, I went to the movies to see New Moon. Last week, I saw it at midnight and was content with it not being supper crappily done like Twilight.
I also was very happy with the wardrobe choices that Kristen Stewart made promoting the movie. Here are just a few of my favorites:

Balenciaga


Elizabeth and James


Proenza Schouler


Gucci


Valentino


J. Mendel


She made very good choices.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...