10.04.2009

On the weekends...

Happy Birthday Jims!

ca. 1997

"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was." -Mean Girls

Yesterday was Jimmy Jam's 18th birthday. I have known that guys for thirteen years. Our friendship is one of the longest in my life. Last night Kristen and I went to his awesome birthday party.
He is such a great friend and I hope he had a wonderful time.


First of all, on the first day of this wonderful month, I got my new glasses.
I have to say, change is good.
Meaning the glasses and some other things.

And second of all, two nights ago, I slept over my sister's house and we had dinner and awesome fun. We talked a lot about the beloved who is no longer the beloved. I didn't want to leave her house yesterday, but I had to go to Jimmy's shindig. I kept staring at my closet until I thought of a good outfit to wear. I really love finding new things to wear together. And I have also found that I'm getting really into the grunge thing. I'm digging it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...