8.11.2009

What a beautiful mess this is...

I have this wish list.
It's not a concrete list that I can actually look at because it's in my head and it consists of all the wonderful clothing and accessories and shoes that I crave and dream about when I go to bed at night. It is rather similar to a drug that I cannot quit but not as scary which is good.
Currently on my list:
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG clutch

PROENZA SCHOULER studded bootie

As you can see, I have been really obsessed with anything studded lately. I don't know what it is.
Yeah it is kind of a long shot list because I can't afford any of it but I can have my dreams.


2 comments:

Lainey said...

Hear hear sister! I'm in LOVE with that dvf clutch! It's gorgeous! p.s. this post is not stupid.

Polished Sense said...

I want both! Thanks for sharing your fab finds girl!

X♥X♥,
Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...