8.08.2009

Just one night couldn't be so wrong...






Lately I have become a recluse. I haven't been out for a while with people other than family so yesterday I decided I was going out.

I had some bonding time with my bestie Kristen at my house then we trekked on over to the street fair on Myrtle. We had plans to see our friends Austin and Cameron play at Sierra Cup. We were a little bored so we went to my favorite back alley on Myrtle that looks so eclectic that we decided to take some pictures. Afterward, we walked around, met up with Austin and Cameron, and ate some Cuban food which made me so glad I listened to Kristen and tried it because it was something very close to wonderful if not wonderful. I love trying new foods and being happy I did.


At Sierra Cup, there were so many people who faithfully follow The Road to Mesa and came to see them that it was awesome. Kristen and I met up with Panchy, Beckie, and Christine and it was just a lot of girl talk and gossip which is always good once in a while.
So all in all it was a great night.

ME- DENIM SHIRT: GAP/BAG: DOONEY &BOURKE/SANDALS: KENNETH COLE
KRISTEN- SHIRT: VINTAGE/JEANS: PARIS BLUES/BAG: VINTAGE

4 comments:

Lainey said...

Omg. Can I just say...that you are the most stylish sister in the world. I love your outfit here. Especially your pose! Haha. I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE YOU!

Rebecca said...

Love your outift, i really need a stripey tshirt like that xxx

The Magic Doll said...

planes and cool bands, thats nice.

AsianCajuns said...

Welcome to the blogisphere! We found you through Lainey! Being twins, we love finding other siblings who blog ;)
Love your black skinnies with those sandals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...