8.06.2009

If you're wondering...

So this is me.
I don't know why, but a new haircut seems to give me confidence to try new things. Last time, I actually started writing in a journal.

This time it will be this nice brand-spanking new blog.

I have been blogging for a couple of years now. It was on Myspace, so technically it wasn't a blog. Maybe it was, but just some childish random blogging. For months, I have been wanting to create a different blog, one I can actually commit to and respect. People have been telling me about this Tumblr business but it was my sister I listened to. She has a blog that is amazing and fashion forward. Everything I hope my own blog would be.
So here I am Blogspot!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Yay yay yay! You're amazing. And I cannot wait to see what you blog little sshhissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...