8.19.2009

I like you a lot lot...

First of all, I already think this woman is an absolute goddess.
But since the whirlwind which has been Inglourious Basterds, Diane Kruger has taken fashion to a whole new level. I mean I knew she was already amazing when it came to style but now I can't even describe what she is to me.
So I just thought I'd document her magnificence.

Cannes Film Festival Premiere (Marchesa)

Cannes Film Festival Photocall (Vintage)

Berlin Premiere (Herve Leger by Max Azria)

Sydney Premiere (Marchesa)

London Premiere (Balmain)

Late Show with David Letterman (Chanel)

Los Angeles Premiere (Atelier Versace)

She looked amazing at the Los Angeles Premiere which is why it is my personal favorite.
Her dress, a risky one, her shoes, minimal accessories and hair, and just the way she carries herself makes the outfit.
It is no wonder Joshua Jackson is in love with her.

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Good picks my dear! My favorite is the Versace too. It's so sexy. But it kinda reminds me of Kate Bosworth's leopard one with the really low back? I think that's the one. Anyway, good post!

N. said...

She really is a goddess, no wonder she played Helen of Troy. Love the first picture. Her butt seems to be showing in another though... whoopsey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...