8.20.2009

The city is at war...

I went street hopping from Broadway in Chinatown to San Fernando Blvd. in Burbank.
I had an amazing Chinese lunch with some family.

My cute little mom perfectly embracing her surroundings.

Then my parents and I jetted off to see my sis and Geo.


After some discussion, we all decided to get some sushi at Kabuki.
It made me incredibly happy for I had not had sushi in months.
How that happened I really do not know.



It was a very long day especially because after we said goodbye to my sister and Geo we drove home and anticipated my aunts and uncles to come over.
But all in all, it was very successful because:
-I finally wore my floral romper.
-I saw my awesome sister and her awesome Geo.
-I bought a black bowler hat from Urban Outfitters for only $4.99.
-I had an amazing Sunkissed Roll at Kabuki.

Success!

ME- FLORAL ROMPER: VINTAGE/BAG: NINE WEST/BOOTS: MINNETONKA MOCCASINS
SISTER- STRIPED SHIRT: UO/BAG: COACH/SANDALS: DSW

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Lovely post! I loved your floral romper! and your silly pictures!!! can't wait to see you tomorrow
holla!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...